1. According to KY state guidelines, our attendance is temporarily limited to 198 individuals per service. Please understand that once this capacity is reached, we will be required to ask you to attend another service or watch from the overflow area.
2. Beginning May 17, 2020, we will have two Sunday worship services: 9AM and 10:30AM. Each will last approximately one hour. Please note the following:
• Entrance doors will open 15 minutes prior to each service.
• The Coffee Corner will remain closed until further notice.
3. NO nursery or children’s services on Sundays until further notice.
4. Wednesday evening services will continue to be ONLINE ONLY.
5. Masks are optional, but highly recommended. All GFC volunteers will wear masks. A limited number of masks will be on-hand if needed.
6. If you are sick, vulnerable to illness, or have been recently ill, please plan to continue joining us online. In addition, if you are experiencing severe, seasonal allergy symptoms, please plan to join us via the online experience.
7. Restroom use will be limited to one person at a time, and facilities will be sanitized between every use by GFC volunteers.
8. Please use the sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
9. In-person offerings will be received at giving stations located at each exit. Continued use of online giving methods is encouraged.
10. Ushers will dismiss each row at the conclusion of services in order to provide safe distancing.
11. Hugs and handshakes will (temporarily) be replaced by smiles and waves.